MISSDIFIT is not a licensed health care professional.
1) MDF strongly recommends that you consult your physician or healthcare provider, prior to beginning any exercise program. MDF is not a licensed medical provider and does not present any expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating any medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any exercise on a specific medical condition.
2) You should understand that participating in any exercise or exercise program, that there may be a possibility of physical injury.
3) The information provided is not in any fashion a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice due to something you have read on this site. Never rely on this website for professional medical advice.
4) www.missdifit.com is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis, or any other information, or services obtained on this document or site. You are strongly encouraged to consult your physician with this information displayed on this site or document. You are encouraged to review this information carefully, before proceeding with this program.
5) This fitness guide is strictly to guide you and does not serve as a guaranteed results service.
6) Please terminate any workout that does not comply with your physical capabilities, your safety is our number one priority.
7) MDF is not a medical practitioner, nor a mental health provider and is not displaying to be in any capacity. Rather, MDF serves as a mentor, coach, and provide guidance to help you reach your own health and wellness goals.
8) MDF aims to accurately represent the information provided on this document, website, programs, e-mails, blogs, and posts.
9) You acknowledge that you take full responsibility of your health, well-being, and of all decisions now and in the future.